Job Openings: Currently, we have 1 full time position available for a female caregiver.
Shift: 4 day shifts per week: Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon 7:30A.M.- 6:00P.M.; 9.5 hours per day.
- 6 months experience working with the Alzheimer elderly preferrably in an Assisted Living setting or Board & Care, but we are willing train the right candidate.
- Speak Spanish & English.
- Be friendly, patient, kind, a team player, punctual, and a multitasker.
- Pass a Criminal Background check, a physical exam, and TB test.
Benefits (many not offered by most Board & Cares):
- Competitive hourly pay, W2s & Worker's Compensation.
- We pay for 3 uniforms per year.
- We pay 5 days of Vacation after 1 year on the job, and 10 days of Vacation after 2 years on the job.
- We include 1 meal per day.
- Designated break-room with flat screen TV & Lounge area for your 2 lunch breaks, enjoy!
- Paid on-job training.
You will be working with another caregiver to give daily showers to 6 residents, cook for them, and assist them with all day to day living needs such as changing briefs, feeding, and cleaning. This is a very stable job position, with the fixed days & hours mentioned above. Unlike any other Board and Care, you will be working hand-in-hand with another caregiver, a companion who entertains the residents, and two owners/administrators that live on premise and take care of all administrator related tasks. We are a fun team to work with, and everyone here really enjoys their job. We are always there for each other. The staff here has a world of experience, a combined 43 years here at El Molino, including nursing background and 19 years of administration.
How to apply:
- Go to the "Contact Us" page and under "Subject" say : Job Application.
- Under "Message" tell us a bit about yourself, your job experience, and desired pay.
- Click "Submit".