Job Openings: Currently, we have 3 position available:
1. Dog-pet therapy.
If you own a dog and have Liability Insurance, we welcome you to provide pet therapy to our wonderful residents here.
- Simply, we are looking for a compatible dog for our residents.
- Liability insurance.
- Pet therapy needs to be from 1pm-3pm.
You will be able to come once a week and simply let your pet spend time with our 6 residents. We don't require any trick, just a nice dog that enjoys the company of people and is super friendly
2 & 3. Caregiver, Mon-Fri 7:30am-12:30pm & Caregiver, Sat & Sun 7:30am-12:30pm. You will be working with 2 other caregivers in giving showers and assist the residents in all day to day living needs such as feeding, taking them for walks and cleaning after them.
Requirements: We prefer candidates with 1 year verifiable experience working with the Alzheimer's and elderly in an Assisted Living setting or Board & Care, but we will train the right candidate who only has 1-on-1 experience. Must be able to speak Spanish & English.
Pay: We will pay $12 - $15 per hour, sick time & vacation. We also pay for 3 uniforms per year.
How to apply:
- Go to the "Contact Us" page and under "Subject" say : Job Application.
- Under "Message" tell us a bit about yourself & your pet, your job experience, and desired pay.
- Attach a picture if possible.
- Click "Submit".