At El Molino Rose Villa in Pasadena, we specialize in care for the elderly and residents with Dementia and Alzheimer's. We are a board and care home, also known as an assisted living facility, group home, or RCFE.
Winner of "The Best of Senior Living" in Pasadena 2016 & 2017
Welcome to our home!
We LOVE our elderly. Since 2004, we’ve had the privilege of caring for some amazing ladies and gentlemen here in our home. If only these walls could talk! From the first moment you walk in, you will hear the laughter and see the smiles of the wonderful people residing here. Come and see for yourself what truly makes our home the number one choice for your loved one.
As a family owned and operated board and care for the elderly, our number one priority is for the care and well-being of all our residents. We start with the most important ingredient: LOVE. We add a little bit of laughter, some home cooking, attentive and loving caregivers and companion, and we believe we've got the perfect recipe.
In contrast with nursing homes and larger assisted living facilities, we provide personalized care in the comfort of a home-like setting. We specialize in assistance with all day-to-day living activities for seniors over 60. Our experience is with elderly suffering from Alzheimer's, Dementia, Parkinson's, recent falls and hospitalization. We understand that the 24-hour around the clock care can often take a toll on family and friends. With 3 Certified Administrators, dedicated caregivers and companion, we strive to provide our residents with the highest level of compassion and care.
We are constantly striving to be the best Residential Care Home. We would like to share with you a few highlights of what we think makes our home special.
- Winner of The Best of Senior Living in Pasadena for 2016 & 2017 by SeniorAdvisor.com. This award places winners in the top 1% of senior care providers nationwide. In fact, no other board & care has even won this award in Pasadena.
- On 03.23.2018 Department of Social Services conducted an unannounced visit to our home, and we received a perfect score with no deficiencies. Here is the link to their website: https://secure.dss.ca.gov/ccld/TransparencyAPI/api/FacilityReports?facNum=198601951&inx=3.
- We provide Private Companionship & Skype Video. Our companionship program is here for only one reason: to enrich the lives of our residents. Our residents are able to enjoy many activities such as going to the park, playing games, reading & writing letters to their loved ones, and reminiscing through their photo albums to help remember family & friends. Skype video calls help friends and family stay better in touch with their loved one over long distances. All of this, is to help our residents as much as possible to stay alert & engaged; to have a meaningful life.
- Weekly Music & Pet Therapy.
- We stand by our service of excellence by Never requiring a Notice. Most Board and Care & Assisted Living Facilities for the elderly have contracts requiring 30-60 days advance notice to vacate for any circumstance, even if you are not happy with their services.
- Our Board and Care has 3 Certified Administrators with a combined 23 years of experience. As Administrators, we undergo continuing education to keep current and knowledgeable. Most Board and Cares only have 1 Administrator.
- We work hand in hand with physical and occupational therapists. Most individuals qualify for only a specific number of visits. We shadow the therapists during their visits and are able to Continue the Therapy long after the scheduled visits.
- All our residents receive Daily Showers and daily home cooked meals. Most Board and Care facilities will only shower residents 1 or 2 times per week, and many don't offer home cooked meals.
- Here are some links to our reviews:
- Here are some testimonials from our resident's families:
On behalf of the entire Duffy family we want to sincerely thank the two of you for all the love and care you gave to our parents in their sunset days. We know it was our Dad's deep desire that he spend his final days on earth at home, not in a facility. And more than that, to spend those days together with our Mom. And we feel that, knowing mom was at home as well, with the love and care that the two of you and the entire El Molino family gave, he was free to leave us when his time came. Then, without missing a beat, you continue to love and care for Mom right to the end. We sincerely appreciate everything you did for our parents. - The Duffy Family
Thank you for making the last couple of months of Penny's life comfortable and safe. Maricruz and I truly appreciate your kindness and professionalism. It was certainly a trying time for us and challenging for Mom, but you helped all of us to proceed with grace and dignity. - Jim and Maricruz
Thank you for all you did for my dad. I know this is a difficult time for you as well because you were with him every day. I am thankful that I know my dad was always well cared for and living in a wonderful home. - Ruth P.
I want to thank you and your staff for all the love and care you take in caring for my mother Carmen. All you do for her is greatly appreciated! You have proven you go beyond in caring for my mother. - Brenda V.